Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Property Watch - 1635 California St., #65

If I can ever figure out the universal remote, I am going to program it for everything in my life. That's as close as I am going to come to fulfilling my wishes with the snap of my fingers. 1635 California got me thinking on these lines because the gas fireplace has a remote. Click- fire, click - Barry White, click - lights dim, and the city lights come up all on their own.

The details: You enter the building through a light-filled courtyard. #65 is a 2 br/ 2ba with a balcony. Hardwood floors, in-unit laundry and reasonable closet space maximized with space dividers. Floor to ceiling windows make the most of a downtown view. The unit includes a storage space and 1-car deeded parking. Asking price is $765,000. HOA dues are $317.77.

For more information, contact Elena Golduber of Vanguard Properties at 415-613-3303.

No comments: